Friday, April 11, 2014

Park Hyo Shin's 'Try to Stay Awake'

Earlier this week I was on Netizenbuzz and there was somrthing about some guy who nettys wanted to win a music show, and he did. Then I found the song when downloading some other tunes to work out to or blast at school and I thought, why not give it a try? So I downloaded it and let it stew somewhere in my thousand songs.

Cue two days ago when I was just strolling down the sidewalk in the evening, enjoying my workout while blasting EXID. Feeling adventurous, I decided to put on that song I downloaded, expecting a snoozefest. As the song started, I felt my footsteps slow and my legs started to become heavy. Was it just me, or was it getting darker outside? My vision was really starting to blur, it was awful. Was that the street in front of me? Not wanting to get hit by a car or run into a tree, I quickly hit the shuffle button and woke up a bit upon hearing this.




After getting stressed out and traumatized at school I needed something to calm me down today, so I decided to watch a video that may just cause me to pass out. Hesitantly, I typed in the search query and clicked on the video. You know things will be good when you see these right away.


Past this point things may become incomprehensible as I struggle to maintain consciousness. My apologies.




 
I should have learned my lesson about B&W videos 

Hesitantly, I hit play and waited for the boring droning that had almost killed me last time to start again. I watched as some guys plugged in some stuff and set up a stage while thinking about how much the video filter sucked. I was also secretly hoping for a video that was even remotely interesting. Not a CCM drama, just something with some sort of moving images or plot to distract me from this funeral music. Nope, it's just this guy standing in the desert boring everyone to death for six minutes. At about 4:15 the song picks up a little, which is basically just Park Hyo Shin starting to yell out lyrics. This ladts for about 40 seconds before he goes into true lullaby mode and tries to lalalalala you to dream land. Thankfully, that's the end of that.What a waste of time man, I could've been looking up pictures for another round of male fanservice.

So, if you ever have trouble sleeping or you need some de-stress time in your life, come visit Park Hyo Shin. He'll help you, and you'll be sleeping like a baby in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment